Ultimate Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Football Fans

The Ultimate Football Fans Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which club has been the transfer king up till now?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Arsenal
which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_lcap17%which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Man Utd
which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_lcap67%which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Chelsea
which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_lcap16%which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Liverpool
which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_lcap0%which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tottenham
which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_lcap0%which club has been the transfer king up till now? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton
 0% [ 0 ]
West Ham
 0% [ 0 ]
Everton
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

Male Number of posts : 2010
Club/s : Liverpool
Player/s : Zidane, Gerrard, Reina, Torres, Del Piero
Registration date : 2007-07-29

which club has been the transfer king up till now? Empty
PostSubject: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:40 am

what do u think.. which transfers have been the most impressive.. and which ones do u expect to really MATTER and make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

Male Number of posts : 723
Club/s : Arsenal
Player/s : Pascal 'Zinedine' Cygan
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:34 pm

I don't mean to be biased, but Arsenal's dealings in the transfer market have been nothing short of remarkable. Anelka? £0.5k...sold for £20million odd. Etc. Buy cheap unknowns, turn them into super stars, and then rake in the profits.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:53 am

all thanks to the pedophile wenger...

i still cant believe u guys sold Henry... arsenal= a bunch of kids at the moment

its a scary thought, if he manager to mold some of these players into the next Henry's ... that should really make Arsenal big time competitors.
Back to top Go down
fmfranck
new signing
new signing

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:05 am

if the thread was meant for this summer only, id say chelsea or man utd have been very strong.

Man utd for the sheer quality of the signings, and chelsea for the quality/price remarkable ratio.
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 am

Yeah, if this summer only i'd go with Man Utd. Chelsea seem to be snapping up backups on frees.

If i had my way i would have sold Henry at the beginning of last season for £50million like Barca offered. He's 29 now, i think his best is behind him, time to get some profit while we still can. I love him though, such a gentleman and model professional.

But i do worry for the future. Kids are good but we need depth and experience. I think we'll finish 5th or 6th this season.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:35 am

at least u guys beat chelsea to the CL finals.. pitty you didn't win. stupid Lehmann.
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:01 am

The ref should have allowed Eto'o's goal and booked Lehman or something. Don't understand why he didn't play the advantage. Urgh, terrible night.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:24 pm

yeah... and it's a long shot for u guys to reach the final again
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:29 pm

seem to have a curse in European finals. Cup Winners Cup vs Real Zaragosa, UEFA vs Galatassary and then Champions League against Barca :(
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:02 pm

this brings up a very interesting question..

when was the last time a final was played without much problems/speculation

the last CL final i can remember when the winners won without the opposing team having problems with the ref/decisions was the porto-monaco final...
Back to top Go down
thedude
bench warmer
bench warmer
thedude

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:09 pm

What no Man City? :p
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:27 pm

lol

thats why i dont gamble... we were ALL WRONG :D

but in all honesty... man city were (lucky) ... beating manU 1 nil doesnt mean anything unless they STAY on top till at least january.
Back to top Go down
thedude
bench warmer
bench warmer
thedude

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:08 am

Man City will be happy to have a spot in the UEFA Cup. So they will focus on League Cup or FA Cup. I dont think they're strong enough to finish 5th or 6th. They will have to finish 7th and hope that either ManUtd or another top 4 team wins the domestic Cups if they dont.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:06 pm

i beg to differ...

man city (from the looks of things) might end up in 3rd/4th place
Back to top Go down
thedude
bench warmer
bench warmer
thedude

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:20 pm

Too early in the season. Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool have too much depth to not finish in the top. Then theirs a little gap, and Arsenal, Spurs, Everton are all clubs I believe to be stronger than City. So top end of the table is far possible, I dont see them pushing for the top.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:23 pm

thedude wrote:
Too early in the season. Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool have too much depth to not finish in the top. Then theirs a little gap, and Arsenal, Spurs, Everton are all clubs I believe to be stronger than City. So top end of the table is far possible, I dont see them pushing for the top.

fair enough.. its too early to call.. one team that really surprised me is Arsenal... unless they get some of their main players injured, they'll also push for a top 3 position...

only difference between arsenal and the top 3 is DEPTH.. we can survive under injuries, they cant.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:37 pm

what do you think of the spurs? they put up a pretty good fight against manU. and in fairness shouldve ended in a draw.

tottenham vs arsenal .. cant wait for this one!!
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:44 pm

what do you think of the spurs? they put up a pretty good fight against manU. and in fairness shouldve ended in a draw.

Back to top Go down
thedude
bench warmer
bench warmer
thedude

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:19 pm

ahmad193 wrote:

Spurs are a young team, with a lot of English talent. I've always ranked Bale, and he was in my opinion the 3rd best player on the pitch today ( Hargreaves and Nani were the best). If Spurs lose Berbatov to Man Utd or injury, I think Everton will finish stronger than them, however if they manage to keep him, they will be in contention for UEFA or CL spot.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:29 pm

im still pissed with the chelsea game :r we could've been #1 .. chelsea shouldve lost... i HATE IT when those cheats get away with murder!!

when is manU playing chelsea?
Back to top Go down
thedude
bench warmer
bench warmer
thedude

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:30 am

September 23rd.
Utd have a interesting month. In my opinion they should get 4 wins (Sunderland, Everton, Chelsea, Birmingham). Ronaldo will be back for Everton. Saha and Anderson are fit again.
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:52 am

Arsenal for the title!
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:57 pm

Alique wrote:
Arsenal for the title!

the gooners are full of surprises.. i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up leading the table by january.
which club has been the transfer king up till now? 796506
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Well, we beat the league leaders, lol.

Am surprised at how we've done so far tbh. Not to shabby considering we havent signed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:37 pm

not too shabby at all.... whatever happened to the dubai group? u guys could really use the money!
Back to top Go down
http://football.forumclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which club has been the transfer king up till now?   which club has been the transfer king up till now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next