Ultimate Football Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Football Fans

The Ultimate Football Fans Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Political Affiliations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alique
star player
star player

Male Number of posts : 723
Club/s : Arsenal
Player/s : Pascal 'Zinedine' Cygan
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Political Affiliations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 am

fmfranck wrote:
ok, allique. I had to answer to some of the points you made in this thread.

i would agree firstly that war is somewhat intertwined with human nature. But i think this is due in majority, to the fact that men were once a prey to fauna in general, and only through communal associations could they protect themselves. So to feel that ancestral security, it has kept the need to gather in group and lose its naive identity, to its reflexive identity, and become one with its nation basically. We call this usually the drunkness of war or something of the sort ( i speak french).

I find it funny that you didnt answer the topic you, yourself opened. A cynic isnt really a realist. Wich is what all or atleast most political analyst should thrive for.

To answer your question, it depends on the state at hand, different situations, calls for different systems.

In an advanced economy/democracy, id say social democratism takes the cake.

Indeed, that's the conclusion i came to when people group together. It's self preservation with another with something in common, usually language or religion or a similar culture. Anything different to this 'group' is seen as a threat to their way of life and ultimately, conflict becomes inevitable.

I didn't answer the question because i don't believe in any of them. They are different constructs made up by people trying to understad the world. What is 'is' and the system adopted is the reflextion of human nature. I don't question it, nor do i really care for it. I didn't mention cynic and realist in the same post. Can't remember actually saying i was a realist in this thread so far. If anything i subscribe to Nihilism, which isn't exactly a political ideology.

I agree, circumstances around the world differ and it depends what type of government you get but it doesn't change human nature. They are just different methods on how to maintain power...every human will react in the same way given the same circumstances.
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

Male Number of posts : 2010
Club/s : Liverpool
Player/s : Zidane, Gerrard, Reina, Torres, Del Piero
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm

do you think bush will start a new war before the end of his year?

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/123874/Nuke_Iran.html
Back to top Go down
Alique
star player
star player

Male Number of posts : 723
Club/s : Arsenal
Player/s : Pascal 'Zinedine' Cygan
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 pm

Doubt it. US military and economy couldn't handle it. We might see a nice little air campaign though...
Back to top Go down
ahmad193
legend
legend
ahmad193

Male Number of posts : 2010
Club/s : Liverpool
Player/s : Zidane, Gerrard, Reina, Torres, Del Piero
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:26 pm

quote of the month:

Find a bit of courage, get a bit of bottle, get into your car, go down to Buckingham Palace and call that election

david cameron

Very Happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7037045.stm
Back to top Go down
Skorpio
new signing
new signing
Skorpio

Male Number of posts : 89
Club/s : A.C. MILAN
Player/s : GATTUSO
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:20 am

I'm still very young so my ideology will change [ or maybe not] but I consider myself being Liberal or Social Liberalist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Affiliations   Political Affiliations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Political Affiliations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Football Fans :: Introduction :: Community Debates-
Jump to: